XVAPE FOG PRO
XVAPE FOG PRO
XVAPE FOG PRO Dry Herb Vapouriser by XMAX uses convection heating (hot air) to heat up your dry herb material in 10 to 20 seconds which preserves dry herb flavour. Vapour is further purified via the XVAPE Fog Pro Mouthpiece with its zirconia ceramic tip and isolated ceramic airflow. The XVAPE Fog Pro Mod powers your dry herb vaping with a replaceable 18650 (3200mAh included in the kit) and features simple use via three buttons, a small bright display, 0.3g filling chamber and precise temperature control by degree (180-220°C). The Fog Pro Vaporizer is made to produce quality, smooth vapour and right-on-the-money flavour from a vapouriser made of durable anodized aluminium for durability.
DRY HERB VAPING IS EASY WITH XVAPE FOG PRO
Dry herb vaping with the XVAPE Fog Pro Vaporizer is as easy as filling the chamber, choosing your temperature (with up/down buttons) then drawing on the swivel mouthpiece tip once it vibrates to let you know it’s heated. It’s very similar to its close relatives, the XMAX V3 Pro and Starry 3.0 vape kits in functionality. Sound good? Keep reading to see all the other cool features you can expect on the XVAPE Fog Pro:
- Upgraded from original XVAPE Fog Vapouriser - upgrades include replaceable 18650 battery, display screen, accurate temp control by degree, convection heating, Type C Charging and isolated ceramic air path.
- Ceramic Airflow Box – sits inside the mouthpiece and creates a ceramic, isolated air path for your vapour, stopping it from contacting plastic or silicone for cleaner vaping.
- Magnetic Fog Pro Mouthpiece with swivel mouthpiece tip – a zirconia (ceramic) mouthpiece tip that’s 20 times stronger than glass and has a 360° swivel, combined with the ceramic airflow box and steel metal screen help filter your vapour for ultimate purity and smoothness while held securely on the Fog Pro Vape Mod with magnets.
- Built-in packing/stir tool – thin stick tool for packing, stirring or cleaning your filling chamber travels with you on the Fog Pro Vape. It slides out from the bottom of the mod, where the battery lid is.
- Hinged battery lid – keeps your battery securely in place.
- Included 18650 battery (3200mAh) – gives you the option of exchanging batteries instead of waiting for your V3 Pro Dry Herb Vape to charge via USB-C. We recommend picking up spare 18650 batteries and battery charger to charge separately and swap out batteries when needed.
- Three buttons – a fire button and up/down buttons make vaping easy.
- Turn XVAPE Fog Pro off/on with three clicks of fire button.
- Small, 0.3g filling chamber – made of stainless steel for dry herb material. Insert the included wax cup if you’d like to use concentrates.
- Cone shaped channel on Fog Pro Mod – area around loading chamber (oven/bowl) shaped like a shallow funnel so dry herb falls or can be guided in to the chamber.
- Convection heat method – uses hot air to heat dry herb material, preventing burning and ensuring better vapour flavour. This type of heating may need a few small ‘cigar-puffs’ first, prior to longer draw to get desired temperature.
- Less than 20-second heat-up time – varies with temperature and mode.
- Accurate temperature control – choose between 100 and 220°C (212-428°F) going up or down by degree with up/down buttons. Press fire button and down button at the same time to switch between °C and °F.
- Smooth vapour and pure vapour flavour from convection heating.
- Look out for vibrations – haptic feedback (vibration) lets you now when the Fog Pro Vapouriser has reached your desired temperature or when it’s turned off.
- One mode to vape with; Session Mode – gives you the option of 5 or 10 minutes sessions (press fire button and up button together for two seconds to switch between session lengths). The XVAPE Fog Pro Vaporizer will hold your desired temperature for the duration of the sessions time.
- Vape six to eight sessions on one charge – this depends on the temperature you dry herb vape at and which session length you choose.
- Modest screen size with crisp details – see your battery level, session time, desired temperature and current temperature.
- Swap out mouthpiece for a Fog Pro Water Tip Adapter or Glass Bubbler (sold separately) and experience different types of dry herb vaping.
- Simple maintenance – clean out bowl/chamber and screen after each use when they have cooled down using cleaning tools included in the kit. All replaceable Fog Pro Vapouriser parts can be purchased separately, like the full mouthpiece set, metal screen or full filter assembly so you can get your Fog Pro vaping like it’s brand new again.
Things aren’t much more complicated than that with the XVAPE Dry Herb Vapouriser. It’s modest in design and functionality so you can focus more on enjoying dry herb vaping than fiddling with settings and menus. Check out the XMAX Starry 3.0 or XMAX V3 Pro Dry Herb Vapourisers too as they're both made by the same company and offer similarly simple dry herb vaping.
- Before using it’s important to:
- remove the plastic tab from battery (open battery lid)
- fully charge.
- Full list of accessories and replacement parts is available below, after the 'Package includes' section.
- Turn device off when carrying in your pocket or bag (three clicks of fire button).
- Do not leave unattended when turned on as Fog Pro Vapouriser heats up very quickly and we couldn’t find any information about an auto shut-off feature.
- To continue enjoying great vapour flavour and clouds from the XVAPE Fog Pro Vapouriser and avoid frequent deep cleans, make sure you clean the filling chamber and screen after each session. Only clean once device has cooled.
- We do not recommend this device for beginner vapers or anyone not familiar with dry herb vaping.
- Not suitable for e-liquid.
XVAPE FOG PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: approx. 100.3 x 43.5 x 25.5mm
- Body material: anodized aluminum
- Temperature range: 100°C - 220°C (212°F - 428°F)
- Battery: replaceable 18650 lithium-ion (3200mAh battery included)
- Charger: Type-C USB fast 5V/1A charge
- Convection heating (using hot air)
- Vibration (haptics) notifications
- Ceramic airpath isolating vapour from plastics
- Stainless steel filling chamber
- Magnetic jewellery-grade zirconia ceramic mouthpiece
- Small 0.96 inch OLED screen display
- Switch Temperature By Degree
- 5 or 10-minute session time selection
- 6 to 8 sessions on one charge
- 10-20-second heating time
- XVAPE FOG PRO Dry Herb Vapouriser
- USB Type C charging cable
- 18650 battery (3200mAh)
- 4 x Alcohol wipes
- 2 x O-rings
- 3 x Cotton swabs
- Wax cup
- Gift box
Have some Questions or Need more information?
Send us a question via the Reviews form on this page, and our team will get back to you.
🌱 Call (0754 499 693) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for dedicated friendly advice
🌱 Come visit us in Noosaville at 8/11 Bartlett Rd for a chat and to see the product
🌱 Need more ideas? Check out our Learn more page for extra assistance
🌱 Have a certain budget? Ask us for product recommendations to suit your needs
Shipping available Worldwide | Pick up available Noosaville 5 days per week